According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market is expected to reach USD 4.70 billion by the year 2028, with a CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period. Viral and non-viral vectors have emerged as an efficient delivery mechanism for the development of innovative medicines. Viral vectors and plasmid DNA are products of gene therapy, which are used for the treatment of a large number of diseases such as cancer and other chronic disorders. The advantages of gene vaccines and gene therapy over conventional vaccines and therapies include the ability to induce a wide range of immune response types. The major driving factors that are boosting the growth of Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA manufacturing market are the global rise in the incidence of cancer, increase in geriatric population susceptible to diseases, government initiatives grants and the increase in investment by private companies on RD activities of viral vectors and plasmid DNA manufacturing.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1938
Key findings from the report suggest
- Increasing acceptance of viral vector-based advanced treatments is likely to drive the segment in viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market. The significant share is due to the use of adeno associated virus, lentivirus, and others.
- By application, cancer is expected to account for the largest share of the market, followed by genetic disorder segment, which occupied a market share of around 33.3% in 2017.
- The following are the significant genetically modified therapies rigorously studied and analyzed, namely, LUXTURNA, YESCARTA, Kymriah, INVOSSA, Zalmoxis, Strimvelis, Imlygic, Neovasculagen, Rexin-G, Oncorine, and Gendicine. Amongst these, YESCARTA and Kymriah are T-cell based gene therapies that were recently approved by the FDA, in October 2017 and August 2017, respectively. Besides, over 430 gene therapy candidates are presently in different stages of clinical development, for which over 500 clinical studies are currently underway in various regions across the globe.
- The growing number of gene therapy candidates, coupled with their rapid progression through multiple phases of clinical development, is expected to continue to create an increasing demand for vectors.
- North America dominates the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market due to a large patient pool, and high acceptance of advanced treatments in the region. The region is estimated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Moreover, rising healthcare expenditure, availability of approved gene therapy treatments, and increasing investments are key factors that are anticipated to boost the viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in the next few years.
- The viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in the Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a notable CAGR due to increasing awareness regarding viral vector-based products in developing countries and rising research initiatives in countries such as Japan and China.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market
The globla Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A, Fin vector, Spark therapeutics, Cobra biologics, Cell and gene therapy catapult, Renova Therapeutics, Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, 4D Molecular Therapeutics.
Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Segmentation:
By Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Plasmid DNA
- Viral Vectors
- Non-viral Vectors
By Workflow (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Upstream Processing
- Vector Amplification Expansion
- Vector Recovery/Harvesting
- Downstream Processing
By Disease (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Inherited Disorders
- Viral Infections
By Application (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2028)
- Antisense, RNAi, Molecular Therapy
By Sales channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Channel sales
- Direct Sales
By End user: (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1938
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Chlorphenamine Maleate Vitamin B12 Eye Drops Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/naphazoline-hydrochloride-chlorphenamine-maleate-and-vitamin-b12-eye-drops-market-growth-2022-2028-rising-number-of-people-engage-in-different-activities-including-swimming-and-wearing-hard-contact-lenses/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]